Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Some Random Hopes...


·         I hope that someday I will find the man of my dreams and I so hope he better exist.
 
 
·         I hope someday my boss will understand the importance of afternoon naps and will allow me to take one after lunch. After all they are not called 'power' naps for nothing (But who can explain this to him! *sigh*).

 
·         I hope one day my friend's pet dog will bite him and he will get rid of it (All the dog lovers out there do not be offended this is the case of mutual loathing and I don't hate all dogs, not this much at least)
 

·         I hope the streets will be less crowded in the days to come and people will understand the importance of using public transport instead of flaunting their cars.
 

·         I hope Mondays will stop working overtime some-Mon-day.
 

·         I hope someday I will own a beach house and will be able to spend the rest of my life there.

 

 
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one." - John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment